Grosvenor House - London
• Acquired by Sahara in 2010, Grosvenor House is an iconic Central London hotel, stately in presence and luxuriously appointed.
• Frequented by royalty, celebrities and business leaders, Grosvenor House opened in 1929.
• The hotel has an event and meeting space of 60,924 sq ft.
• The Great Room, Ballroom, Court Suite, Restaurants, Bars, meeting spaces and 494 guest rooms can accommodate a total of over 6000 people.
• Plans are underway to make the hotel the most sought after destination of London with its time-honoured tradition of exceptional style, service and facilities.
Plaza Hotel - New York
• Acquired by Sahara in 2012, the Plaza Hotel is a unique blend of old world elegance and modern day grandeur.
• A timeless landmark framed by the world's most extraordinary cultural and historical experiences, the Plaza hotel opened its doors in October 1907.
• It was accorded the landmark status by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission in 1969 and was designated a National Historic Landmark [NHL] in 1986.
• The hotel overlooks the Central Park and is a stone's throw from the city's best shopping, dining & sightseeing spots.
• It boasts of a variety of award-winning dining options, spas & salons and sumptuous guest-rooms wrapped in absolute luxury.
Dream Hotel - New York
• Acquired by Sahara in 2012, the Dream hotel's lofty-style accommodations and innovative ambience styling adds an alluring layer of magic to the New York hotel scene.
• With 315 state-of-the-art guestrooms and suites, the hotel features blissful amenities and breathtaking appointments.
• Dream hotel is within a short distance of the Chelsea Market, Empire State Building and Times Square.
• It is also within walking distance of the Highline, superior shopping destinations, numerous Chelsea art galleries, Milk Studio, Union Square, and the famous neighborhoods of SoHo, Chelsea, and the West Village.
• The hotel offers the best location for travellers interested in exploring the sights and sounds of New York.
• Staying or doing business here is nothing short of absolute pleasure.